We bring our unique exploration and project development expertise, combined with operational excellence, to lead the first tier gold assets into production.
The company is developing a portfolio of significant gold projects, Lady Julie Central, Lady Julie North 4 and Hawks Nest 9 in the established mining province, Laverton region. The high-grade shallow gold deposits and their proximity to infrastructure in the region and existing mining operations create a unique value opportunity for shareholders and investors.
Key competitive advantages:
- Significant JORC compliant mineral resource includes 13.5Mt @ 1.40g/t Au totaling 605,000 oz of gold at 0.5g/t cutoff split between 402,160 oz of inferred and 203,100 oz of indicated;
- Shallow deposits favorable to open pit mining – 49 % are withing 50m depth;
- Excellent metallurgical test results – combined gravity/ leach recovery over ~92% for all samples (80% passing 75μm) with low to moderate cyanide and lime reagent consumptions;
- Early Works studies are well progressed to cover all required approvals for the submission of Mining Proposal in the end of Q3 23;
- Fast track strategy to get to productio by utilizing existing toll treatment facilities to minimize the capital investment;